Our Client is a Multi-National Corporation and one of the world’s largest employer in the shipping & Logistics industry. The Group is involved in a wide range of businesses including Shipping & Logistics, Trading, Marine and Energy/Oil & Gas.
- To assist the Finance Manager in handling full sets of accounts for selected business entities.
- Perform day to day accounting operational work and other related role as assigned.
- AP, AR, Bank Reconciliations, GL, Staff expenses claims etc.
- Participate in Audit, Budgeting, Cash flow management process.
- Ensure integrity, accuracy and efficiency of financial processes.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years’ of relevant experience in Accounting
- Ability to handle full sets of accounts would be an advantage
- Degree / Diploma / Professional Trade Cert in Accounting, Financial or equivalent
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
*Position not open to Foreigners*