- Overall responsible for the success and operations of the yard and it’s related subsidiaries (>1,000 headcount)
- Lead the production departments and project management teams in execution of Shipbuilding/Offshore Production projects
- Drive Continuous improvements and productivity through business strategies, review of technical processes and systems, SOP and policies
- Oversee the yard’s annual budget and cost of operations
- Assist the Board / MD in identifying potential business and growth areas
- Securing of contracts and industrial network, contributing to the growth and success of the group
- Participate in ad-hoc projects such as joint ventures, development of newly acquired / set up shipbuilding operations
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- Location: Indonesia
- Expat package for travel and accommodation provided
To excel in this role, the incumbent should have a Degree in Engineering discipline and at least 15 years of relevant working experience in the capacity of CEO / MD / GM / Director or equivalent in the Marine Industry.
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.