Our client is a well established and leading Grade A1 main contractor involved in various major high profile projects in Singapore/the region.
- Ensure HR records are accurately updated and maintained in the system
- Application and renewal of WP/SP/EP
- Assist in recruitment including placement of advertisement, coordination of interviews/medical checks, preparation of employment contract and on-boarding
- Process and administer staff claims and benefits
- Assist in processing of payroll
- Assist in coordination of training needs analysis, performance appraisal, family days/company events and other ad-hoc HR functions
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 3-Years’ of relevant experience in HR required
- Well organized, able to multi-task and work well in fast paced environment
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
This Singapore-based position is not open to Foreigners