Our client is from a large Global Engineering Group employing over 25,000 people world-wide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ emphasis on developing it’s people and drive for innovation. Excellent Career Prospects and development opportunities are available to shortlisted candidates.
- Responsible for the Electrical aspects of vessels
- Lead a team of contractors/technicians/workers in diagnosis, maintenance and installation work on-board vessels
- Planning and deployment of resources and manpower to meet operational needs
- Evaluate electrical technical/ engineering requirements of the repairs/upgrading/servicing work
- Liaise with contractors, class and owners on technical issues
- Resolve issues on-site
- Conduct risk assessment of projects and operations on-site
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and work productivity
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Preferably with Electrical experience in Shipbuilding / Ship Management / Oil & Gas / Construction / heavy industry
- **Note: Position is not open to foreigners**
- Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- This Singapore-based position is Not open to Foreigners