Our client is a leading Employer in the Maritime Industry. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global branding, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Assist the Project Manager in managing Ship Repairs, Upgrading and Maintenance projects
- Scheduling and monitoring of maintenance activities for vessels
- Assist in conducting VSCC and project progress meetings
- Coordination of works among the various trades to ensure projects are delivered according to established schedule and quality
- Track and update the closure of work packages, procurement of ship equipment/spares and outsourced work services
- Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, the opportunity to work for among the best in the industry and excellent prospects for personal development. Due to the size of the organization, global operations and diversity of business, this is an excellent place for horizontal and vertical career progression and development.
- Permanent Position
- Salary: Up to SGD 5,000/month + Bonus (3 months per year) + Good staff benefits
- Degree / Diploma in any Engineering discipline and at least 3 years of relevant working experience in the Marine / Related industry
- Please email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- This Singapore-based position is not open to Foreigners