Our client is an MNC and leader in the Architectural Sector employing over 10,000 people world-wide. The company is involved in the Research, Engineering, Project Management, Manufacturing and Installation of curtain walls and interior systems. Over the years, the company has been involved in various high profile, cutting edge projects utilizing the latest in building technologies and innovations.
- Responsible for the product development, design and co-ordination of all design aspects
- Ensure durability, safety and aesthetics of product
- Oversees a team of Design Engineers, Design Consultants, Draftsmen and Structural Engineers
- Provide leadership and technical advice to project teams and customers
- Analyze technical specifications, contract and the project scope of work
- Review all drawing submissions with design team leads
- Plan and monitor the design schedules of the design and engineering activities to meet the project schedules
- Plan and monitor the design budget
- Oversee the production of concept drawings, shop drawings and fView Postabrication drawings to meet the project requirement / specifications
- Ensure that all technical information and drawings for the project are issued on time for both construction and installation
- Work closely with site personnel to monitor the installation works are erected in accordance to the drawings and project specification
- Provide technical advice and assessment on all kind of material components related to the company’s project works to ensure compliance with the project specification
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a well-known brand and leader in the industry, and to work for the best in the industry. Excellent career growth and prospects for selected applicants.
- Degree / Diploma in an Engineering field or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years experience in design of curtain wall, glass wall and façade stick system, ideally from a curtain wall contractor or architectural company
- Experience in Project Management for large scale projects
- Knowledge of building physics including ventilation, heat / solar gain control, glare control etc.
- Practical experience in curtain wall and façade installation
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.