Our client is from a leading Global Multi-National Marine & Offshore Engineering industry, employing over 30,000 people worldwide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global brand name, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- To lead mechanical and hydraulic design / engineering activities for offshore and/or marine projects
- Prepare system specification, function description and general arrangement as per requirement
- Oversee and lead a team of design engineers involved in force analysis, drawings, detail design, material selection, machining and installation.
- Liaise with suppliers on manufacturing procedure and standard, tolerance, quality control and testing procedure.
- Ensure delivery of projects according to clients’ specification and class requirements
- Liaise with other engineering disciplines, project team and operations to ensure success and delivery of projects assigned.
- Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, the opportunity to work for among the best in the industry and excellent prospects for personal development. Due to the size of the organization, global operations and diversity of business, this is an excellent place for horizontal and vertical career progression and development.
- Degree in a Mechanical / Marine Engineering
- At least 8 years’ of relevant working experience in the Marine Industry, ideally in offshore equipment design
- Experience as senior or lead design engineer
- Proficient in Auto CAD, drafting standard, 3D modelling, FEA, gear calculations, hydraulic P&ID diagram
- Familiar with offshore equipment application and Classification Society (ABS, DNV) requirements, etc
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
This Singapore-based position is NOT open to Foreigners