Our client is a Reputable Multi-National Corporation employing more than 20,000 people worldwide across a wide and diverse range of industries in Europe, Asia & Americas. It has established itself as a leading player in STEM Sector due to its’ drive for innovation and ability to develop new products/technologies across a wide range of industries. It is also regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global presence, reputation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Part of the Agile SDLC team to develop complete solution covering user-stories definition, development of web-services using Go and front-end UI using Angular
- Develop Micro-services using Agile development methodology
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations.
- Permanent Position
- New headcount due to expansion & growth
- Industry: Smart Cities / IoT
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / IT / other related fields
- Strong understanding of Micro-service architectures
- Experienced in Full Stack Development
- Familiar with MEAN stack, CI/CD, Containerization, Distributed Messaging and Service Choreography
- Familiar with traditional System-to-System integration using XML/JSON and web services
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
This Singapore-based position is not open to Foreigners.