Our client is a from a reputable Multi-National Corporation employing more than 10,000 people worldwide across a wide and diverse range of industries in Europe, Asia & Americas. It has established itself as a leading player in IT/Communications Sector due to its’ drive for innovation and ability to develop new products/technologies across a wide range of industries. It is also regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global presence, reputation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Type of Software: AI / Edutainment / Training / Industrial IT solutions for Business Users
- Perform design & implementation of software system projects that define the architecture, components, interface & other characteristics of an application.
- Conduct UAT, application development, system integration, deployment and troubleshooting.
- Conduct testing to evaluate the attribute or capability of the software & determine that it meets the expected results.
- Conduct presentations, subsystem reviews, and training sessions with customers.
- Perform quality assurance & ensure the software meets customers’ expectations.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required.
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations.
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computing or related fields
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant work experience.
- Hands-on experience in system design & developing applications for medium to large-scale projects would be an advantage.
- Experienced in C/C++, C#, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows & Linux
- Email CV to: careers @vantage.com.sg
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- This Singapore-based position is not open to Foreigners.