Our client is a China(PRC)-based, SZSE-Public Listed Corp and one of the world’s largest employer in the Shipping, Logistics and Energy industry.
- Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, the Internal Auditor will plan, perform and report audit assignments and various other assurance work.
- Deliver a range of finance and operational audits, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and special projects across all areas of the business.
- Identify areas of potential business risk and recommending solutions to enhance the control environment and add value.
- Produce reports to be presented to senior management / HQ.
- Involved in shaping and developing the Corporate Internal Audit function by employing audit techniques and also improving existing practices to ensure that the Internal Audit function continues to provide useful and insightful business advice.
You shall have the opportunity to work for a prestigious Global employer widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis on Human Capital Development and Global branding. Due to the company’s global operations and diverse business profile, this is an excellent place to develop careers both vertically and horizontally.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
- At least 4 years’ of relevant experience in Audit
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
This Singapore-Based position is not open to Foreigners