Our client is from a European MNC employing over 10,000 people worldwide across their network in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australasia. A Global Brand and well known employer – it has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations.
- Responsible for design and integration of Electrical and Automation HVAC control systems for industrial clients.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of HVAC control circuit boards and HMI displays.
- Provide technical assistance/support on controls, electrical products, and wiring to customer and commissioning team.
- Provide critical field support to investigate design issues on-site.
- Preparation of drawings, schematics, documentations etc necessary for new projects and modifications to existing projects.
- Coordinate all Engineering documentation for all electrical systems, including Bills of Materials, drawings, work instructions, and all pertinent information to support ongoing projects.
- Develop and revise as necessary all electrical component specifications and drawings for purchasing department and evaluate alternate parts offered by purchasing and outside vendors.
- Participate in meeting, design reviews and documentation, update project manager on work progress.
- Consolidate Technical specifications to be given to suppliers and follow the technical part of the procurement
- Oversee testing and commissioning work carried out on-site.
- Perform other Engineering duties as assigned.
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
Minimum 4 years’ of relevant experience required
- Please email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- This Singapore-Based position is not open to Foreigners