Our client is an MNC involved in contract manufacturing, repairs and engineering services for the Marine sector.
- Lead and manage IT projects and implementation of system applications, focusing in SAP-MM & SD functions.
- Perform SDLC for ERP (SAP) systems and other applications.
- Translate end user requirements into functional solutions.
- Set up, maintain and support SAP/ERP and other applications.
- Develop web applications on PHP, MySQL, ASP and MSSQL platform.
- Provide support for system integration/implementations between various applications.
- Provide end-user support, customization and training to end users when required.
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- Permanent Position
- 5 Days week
- In-house corporate IT Role
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience, preferably in SAP (MM & SD)
- Please email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
This Singapore-Based position is not open to Foreigners