Our client is from a leading Global Multi-National Marine & Offshore Engineering Group, employing over 10,000 people worldwide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global brand name, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- To Define and review Drilling Equipment Package and Systems.
- Perform engineering calculations, design and analysis for Offshore Rig Projects.
- Interact with customer, vendors and regulatory bodies on engineering design matters.
- Provide support to offshore field service jobs such as rig move/ installation and rig recovery works.
- Develop tools that can be used to support offshore field service jobs so that the works can be performed more efficiently and more effectively.
- Assist in conducting training to jack-up rig operators/ rig crews on jack-up marine operations and other systems.
- Assist in providing support to related operational activities on-site.
- Conduct Research and market/feasibility, develop new drilling technology and systems.
- Provide technical expertise on Drilling Machinery and other mechanical systems.
Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- Post-Grad / Bachelor Degree in Marine / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the offshore and marine industry.
- Good design/engineering expertise with offshore rig system and equipment.
- Knowledge of all drilling equipment, related machinery and drilling system on drilling rigs and offshore vessels.
- Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
- Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.