Our client is a well-established and leading regional construction main contractor with track record in delivering various high profile / large scale architectural, infrastructure, commercial and residential projects in the region.
- To direct and oversee the L&D and talent management function.
- Review L&D and talent management framework, deliver L&D solutions to support the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Work closely with Business Units and stakeholders to identify learning needs and requirements.
- Monitor the effectiveness of training programmes.
- Selection and management of external training partners to meet specialized training needs.
- Provide support and guidance to business units and management on L&D related issues.
- Keep abreast with L&D best practices and industry trend to ensure relevancy and competitiveness of internal training strategies.
- Promote a culture of learning and continuous improvement throughout the organization.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
- Graduate with minimum 8 years’ of L&D experience
- Permanent Position / Location: Raffles
- Basic Pay : S$7,000 – S$11,000 + Bonus (AWS and VB)
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume. Only short listed candidates will be notified.