Our client is from a well established European MNC in the Engineering Industry, with more than 10,000 employees world-wide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations.
- Maintain and process payroll for Singapore / Region
- Check entry data of new employees and ensure bank information and any adjustments are authorized and correctly keyed into the payroll system
- Periodic checking of job sheets keyed in of hours worked
- Perform payroll run and reconcile monthly payroll reports
- Process payment for leavers or employees who returned from long leaves
- Process tax clearance for foreign employees
- 5 days’ week
- Permanent position
- Basic pay up to SGD 4,000 + AWS, Performance Bonus, etc
- Diploma in Business / Accounting or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ work experience in payroll and familiar with statutory payroll regulations
- Meticulous, analytical, systematic and able to work independently
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
We regret that Only short listed candidates will be notified.