Our Client is a Leading Multi-National Corporation in the Shipping and Marine & Offshore industry.Due to business growth and expansion, they are seeking below position.
- Provide legal, risk management and business affairs advice on corporate and commercial matters.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on internal policy as well as various commercial contracts involving business transactions, acquisitions, infrastructure, investments and IP.
- Advise business units on legal and risk management issues for projects, M&A, investments and other business venture
- Mitigating legal and commercial risk by improving awareness and understanding of legal impacts affecting the business
- Acquire knowledge of the company’s operations and local/commercial regulatory requirements in the areas supported
- Keeps abreast of changes in laws that may affect business; communicating these to stakeholders of critical project developments in a timely manner.
You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand employer. Excellent prospects for career growth and development.
- New headcount due to expansion. Employer is undergoing expansion and growth and not affected by downturn in the Oil & Gas industry
- Nature of Business: Shipping (Ship Management, Chartering, Marine Logistics) & Marine (EPC, Marine & Offshore projects)
- LLB / Law Degree from a reputable and internationally recognized university
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience ideally from Shipping/Maritime, Oil & Gas, Marine/Offshore, Construction or other related industry
- Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Note: Due to interview purpose & employer’s preference, only candidates located in Singapore will be considered