Our client is a reputable MNC and leader in the Shipping industry with presence in more than 50 countries. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global presence, reputation, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on developing it’s people.
- Coordinate Fuel Oil shipments between clients and suppliers
- Receiving and distributing nominations for storage terminals and third parties for imports and exports
- Liaise with trader to ensure correct allocation of product and contractual compliance
- Monitor product movements via vessel and/or pipelines
- Interface with brokers, shipping agents and charterers to ensure timely delivery
- Co-ordinate storage and ensure optimal inventory is maintained at the terminals
- Liaise with inspectors on product quality and proper handling and storage of product
- Ensure accuracy and timely processing of bills, pricing calculations and other financial obligations
- Update and maintain operational information in the trading system
- Assist in the resolution of operational related problems such as demurrage and oil losses
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma and at least 4 years’ of relevant experience as Fuel Oil Trader / Operator
- Possess the right attitude and aptitude to be work independently and to deliver quality results under a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Note: Due to interview purpose & employer’s preference, strictly only candidates located in Singapore will be considered