Our client is a Reputable Multi-National Corporation employing more than 20,000 people worldwide across a wide and diverse range of industries in Europe, Asia & Americas. It has established itself as a leading player in STEM Sector due to its’ drive for innovation and ability to develop new products/technologies across a wide range of industries. It is also regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global presence, reputation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and resolve any network related problems
- Perform tuning to optimize network traffic flow
- Conduct root cause analysis of network issues and implement pro-active measures
- Manage network changes through established change request process
- Provide networks related technical advice to end users or project team
- Develop and maintain documentation of installation & configuration procedures
- Escalate unsolvable system problems and service request to the OEM/Vendors
- Coordinate system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing on the Change Request
- Oversee all transitions into production on the Change Request
- Develop and complete actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines on the Change Request
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution on the Change Request
- Manage and document system configurations on the Change Request
- Provide level 2/3 supports
- Perform standby duties if required
- Other duties as required
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, IT or equivalent field.
- CCNP/CCDP Certification or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in network design, setup, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Extensive knowledge of VLAN, VPN, MPLS, BGP, OSPF
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, NTP configuration, TCP/IP networking
- Ability to configure and manage Cisco router and switch
- Ability to configure and manage load balancer like F5 LTM, GTM
- Email CV to: careers @vantage.com.sg
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- This Singapore-based position is not open to Foreigners.