Our client is a Global Leader, well known brand-name and MNC in the Shipping industry, with presence in more than 50 countries.
- Provide support during crew deployment and other operational requirements of vessels.
- Co-ordinating and attending to principal’s port agency requirements.
- Coordination and monitoring of vessels’ portcalls.
- Daily liaison with terminals, agents and vessels, providing information and assistance to other Departments/Agencies.
- Assist the Operations Manager in daily vessel operations/schedules.
- Attend to other requirements from the vessels.
- Candidate must have a Diploma in Maritime / Shipping or equivalent.
- Good attitude, communication skills.
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume. Only short listed candidates will be notified.