Our Client is a China(PRC) based Public Listed Corporation listed on the mainboard of the SZSE, one of the world’s largest employer in the Shipping sector. The Group is involved in a wide range of businesses including Shipping & Logistics, Trading, Marine and Energy/Oil & Gas.
- Report to the MD(ASEAN) and EVP(Business Development), the incumbent will be responsible for the marketing and business development of chartering business for a fleet of vessels comprising of cargo/bulk vessels, tankers, tugs and barges
- Manage the fleet’s marketing budget.
- Establish excellent working relationship with clients.
- Identify potential revenue opportunities in sectors such as resources, agricultural, energy, trading and engineering
- Develop and implement marketing and chartering strategies to provide integrated services to meet client’s requirements.
- Monitor market conditions and chartering rates in the industry and reporting of major contracts and outcomes of tender awards.
- Provide monthly marketing reports and analysis to management, including voyage performance reviews, port charges and expenditures.
- Develop, negotiate and ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of all finalized terms of projects and business.
- Bachelor Degree with excellent communications and inter-personal skill
- Good network and contacts with key decision makers, proven track-record in Business Development in the ship chartering business
- At last 10 years of relevant experience
Email CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.