Our client is a well established and leading Grade A1 main contractor involved in various major high profile projects in Singapore/the region.
- Responsible for the success and performance of the construction operations of assigned projects.
- Manage project through all stages of the cycles, from initiation, through to design and specification, construction and delivery stage.
- Ensure project progress within the established schedule and budget, with compliance with quality, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Provides leadership to the project management and construction team.
- Responsible for subcontractor selection, subcontractor negotiations and letting.
You shall have the opportunity to work for a leading employer in the construction industry. Excellent career prospects and growth for selected candidate.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
- Preferably Project Managers with track record in managing large scale / high value commercial or residential projects; ideally for main-contractor.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience of project management in the construction industry required.
- Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- This Singapore-based position is Not open to Foreigners