Our client is from a large Marine & Shipping Group employing over 50,000 people worldwide across their network in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. A Global Brand and well known employer – it has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations. The Group is involved in a wide range of Marine related sectors such as Marine & Offshore, Maritime & Shipping and Sea Port Infrastructural & Management Services.
- To lead the Facilities Management and Reliability team in ensuring high standard and reliability of M&E and repairs services to meet operational needs.
- Responsible for the maintenance of properties owned by the company, including office, workshops, stores, machinery, equipment, etc
- Oversee the departmental budget, planning, acquisitions, manpower and other resources.
- Manage M&E /related Contracts including the tendering and awarding of contracts.
- To achieve goals in terms of Resource Conservation, Energy Efficiency, Green Environment, Site Safety, etc.
- Review work systems, existing processes and potential technologies to enhance productivity and reliability of services.
- Ensure optimization of resources, availability of utilities and related services to meet project work and operational needs.
- Reliability and upkeep of Equipment, Tools and Machinery.
- Oversee installation of lifting/construction equipment.
- Oversee construction / civil / upgrading work within company’s premises.
You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People.
To excel in this role, you should have a Bachelor Degree/Diploma in any Engineering discipline, working experience as head of Maintenance or Facilities for companies in Oil & Energy, Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing or Maritime sector.
- Email CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- This Singapore-based position is Not open to Foreigners