Our client is leading global brand in the hospitality industry operating more than 50 luxury hotels and resorts. A Global Brand and well known employer – it has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations.
- Create a welcoming environment for guests and facilitate their arrival / departure
- Offer consistently professional, hospitable and engaging service to guests
- Open car doors for arriving and departing guests
- Escort guests to the lobby
- Forward complaints or problems to the manager on duty
- Ensure effective handover is made between duty shifts
- Demonstrate and maintain full knowledge of the facilities and happenings at all times
- Ensure tidiness of work area by sweeping and removing refuse
- Keep an eye out for suspicious activity
- Establish, promote and maintain good public relation while meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
- Assist guests by giving directions and providing information about the hotel / surrounding amenities
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a reputable Global Employer with reputation as an Employer of Choice known for its emphasis on human capital development. An attractive remuneration package with wide range of employees’ benefits, good career development prospects awaits successful candidates.
- Preferably with at least 5 year of relevant work experience, ideally from luxury hotel / resort establishment.
- Professional, committed to service excellence, approachable, good inter-personal skill.
- Well groomed, Physically fit and able to perform shift duties
- Good command of spoken English
- Email CV directly to: careers @vantage.com.sg
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
Note: Due to interview purpose & employer’s preference, only candidates located in Singapore will be considered
This Singapore-based position is not open to Foreigners