Our client is a well-established, multinational employer in the Oil & Gas and Shipping sectors.
- Responsible for fuel requisitions to meet the fleet’s operational needs
- To develop sourcing strategies to enhance decision making, vendor evaluation and operational processes
- Ensure efficient and effective optimization in terms of price, quality, inventory, etc.
- Develop the quality management system for sourcing.
- Work with departments on sourcing requisitions and requirements.
- Identify suitable suppliers and vendors for projects.
- Monitor performance of vendors and quality of products issued.
- Keep abreast of oil prices and other trends in the industry, analyse trends in and advise the management on sourcing and related matters.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree and work experience with marine fuels (trading / procurement / operations / logistics experience preferred)
- Must be able to communicate in both spoken and written Chinese to deal effectively with vendors/counterparts from China
- Possess good analytical and inter-personal skills
- Resourceful and able to develop new initiatives and strategies to kick-start this newly created position.
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.