We are seeking a Crewing Coordinator for a Singapore-based bunker trading and shipping agency.
- Support and assist the Operations Manager and Port Masters in daily crewing and ship operations.
- Ensure compliance of the Company’s vessels to regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the hiring, deploy and terminate the employment of Officers and Ratings..
- Ensure the Officers and ratings are ratings are suitably certificated, licensed and have valid work permits.
- Verify payments and invoices for the crewing items.
- Liaise with government bodies like IRAS, MOM, etc, for processing of foreign employees.
- Maintain & update Crewing system and database of ship crew.
- Assist in the planning of crew leaves and course application.
- Other operational matters when required.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of relevant working experience as Crewing Executive / Coordinator
- Training provided by employer
- Reliable, independent and able to work well in fast paced environment
- Email CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- This Singapore-based position is not open to Foreigners.