Our Client is a Multi-National Corporation and one of the world’s largest employer in the shipping & Logistics industry. The Group is involved in a wide range of businesses including Shipping & Logistics, Trading, Marine and Energy/Oil & Gas.
- Report to MD(Singapore Regional Office) and Group GM(HR)
- To head the HR operations for South East Asia (headcount > 500).
- Develop and implement HR strategies and plans to support the company’s business and goals.
- Assist in setting up HR systems and processes.
- Ensure sound and solid HR processes and practices are in place across business units covered by the SEA Office.
- Provide leadership and develop competencies in all areas of HR including L&D, C&B, staffing, performance management, etc.
- Advise business units and management on HR matters.
- Ensure compliance with local labor law.
- Permanent / 5 Days Week / Location: Town(Singapore)
- Salary to commensurate with qualification and relevant experience.
- Newly Created position in aid of expansion
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 15 years’ work experience as HR Director / Head of HR.
Email CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.