Our client is leading Employer in the Marine industry. It is regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global brand name, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Manage the Commercial department and a group of commercial executives, quantity surveyors and estimators.
- Ensuring good start for projects awarded to company via good contracting, viable pricing, realistic scheduling and effective customer relationship management.
- Facilitate the Project Management Team in the variation order process, procurement of major equipment and services and vendor management system in areas of engineering, commissioning and warranty support.
- Responsible for hedging costs, terms and conditions, delivery schedule and validity of offers from vendors
- Manage the commercial aspects of multiple projects including preparation of appropriate documentation in the support of claims negotiation, extension of time, cost control and financial recovery from clients and vendors
- Review vendor/client contracts to ensure compliance to project specifications and to identify deviations from accepted company policy, practice and any unusual business or logistical risk
- Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, the opportunity to work for among the best in the industry and excellent prospects for personal development. Due to the size of the organization, global operations and diversity of business, this is an excellent place for horizontal and vertical career progression and development.
- Degree / Diploma in an Engineering discipline
- Preferably with Commercial or Project Management experience in the Marine/Related industry
- Senior Manager / Manager / Assistant Manager level
- Permanent position
- Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Note: This Singapore-based position is not open to foreigners)