Our client is a leading multi-national employer in the Marine industry, part of a larger Global Group employing over 30,000 people worldwide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global brand name, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Responsible for the commercial and cost control scope of projects assigned.
- Undertake commercial activities including sourcing of suitable contractors to carry out site / engineering / manpower supply activities, organize bid Initiations and review activities
- Negotiate with sub-contractors and prepare labor / service contracts or works orders, contract revisions for reworks, etc
- Prepare / Review the preparation of the project schedule, including man-hours and equipment requirements for activities, ensure accuracy in capturing anticipated project timeline and manpower.
- Prepare necessary project cost breakdown and allocate budget for different cost items
- Perform Estimation and Projection of project cost
- Monitor project cost, analyze variances and forecasting of final cost
- Negotiate and coordinate with relevant parties on project schedule and cost matters
You shall have the opportunity to work for a reputable Global Employer with reputation as an Employer of Choice known for its emphasis on human capital development. An attractive remuneration package with wide range of employees’ benefits, good career development prospects awaits successful candidates.
- Candidate must have a Degree / Diploma in an Engineering field
- Relevant working experience in QS/ Cost Control/ Estimating/ Commercial or related field
- Preferred industry background: Marine & Offshore, Oil & Gas, Construction
Send your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.