Our client is a leading Global Ship Management Corporation. It has establish itself as an employer of choice due to its global brand name and emphasis on developing its people.
- Assist in the continual development and review of the marine fleet operational policy and standard operating procedures to achieve the fleet’s Operational, Engineering, Quality, HSE, Security and Personnel goals.
- Perform daily problem solving, troubleshooting, operational handling, training, performance management and supervision of seagoing personnel.
- Ensure compliance with HSE, International/Local Maritime Law and regulations.
- Conduct ISM and ISPS audits and regular inspections on-board vessels to ensure safe and efficient vessel operations.
- Ensures the fleet’s regulatory certificates are maintained and updated.
- Oversee the fleet’s preventive maintenance programs
- Responsible for marine emergency response plans and incident investigation for accidents, near misses and other incidents
- Providing onsite supervision and leadership during the fleet’s operation
You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People.
- Permanent Position
- Location: Town/Singapore
- Salary to commensurate with qualification and relevant experience.
- STCW Master Mariner / Class 1
- Minimum 8 years’ of Sea-going experience
- Excellent working knowledge of tanker operations
Email CV in MS Word format, including expected/last drawn pay, reason for leaving and a recent photo, to: firstname.lastname@example.org