Our client is an MNC and market leader in the Architectural Sector employing over 10,000 people world-wide. The company is involved in the Research, Engineering, Project Management, Manufacturing and Installation of curtain walls and interior systems. Over the years, the company has been involved in various high profile, cutting edge projects utilizing the latest in building technologies and innovations.
- Report to GM.
- Head of QS and Maintenance
- Oversee and manage contracts of construction projects undertaken by the company.
- Lead a team of quantity surveyors in tenders, contract preparation and project estimation.
- Ensuring that projects awarded through good contracting, viable pricing, realistic scheduling and good customer relationship management.
- Facilitate the Project Management Team in the variation process, e.g. variation order, design amendment and works alteration.
- Review subcontractor/client contracts to ensure compliance with project specifications and to identify deviations from accepted policy, practice and any unusual business or operational risk
- Prepare cash-flow projections and budgets in conjunction with finance and project management team,
- Oversee a team of Project Engineers involved in the maintenance of completed projects; ensure continuation of quality, warranty and maintenance support for client
You will have the opportunity to work for a well-known brand and leader in the industry, and to work for the best in the industry. Excellent career growth and prospects for selected applicants.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or equivalent
- At least 7 years’ relevant quantity surveying experience in construction / architectural sectors.
- Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- This Singapore-based position is Not open to Foreigners