Our Client is a Leading Multi-National Corporation in the Shipping and Marine & Offshore industry. Due to business growth and expansion, they are seeking below position:
CREWING HR MANAGER / SENIOR EXECUTIVE:
- New headcount to oversee and handle all crewing matters for a fleet of offshore support vessels owned by the company.
- Hands-on individual contributor role involved in setting up the Crewing procedures, SOP and work processes.
- Able to strategize and run the crewing operations independently while taking care of all daily/operational crewing requirements
- Ensuring that vessels are manned with qualified, medically fit, and experienced crew
- Plan and oversee crew deployment and other manning requirements
- Handle the recruitment, training, performance management and deployment of crew members.
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a reputable Global Employer with reputation as an Employer of Choice known for its emphasis on human capital development. An attractive remuneration package with wide range of employees’ benefits, good career development prospects awaits successful candidates.
- New headcount due to expansion. Employer is undergoing expansion and growth and not affected by downturn in the Oil & Gas industry
- Nature of Business: Shipping (Ship Management, Chartering, Marine Logistics) & Marine (EPC, Marine & Offshore projects)
- Candidate must have at least 4 years of relevant crewing HR experience in the Maritime industry.
- Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Note: Due to interview purpose & employer’s preference, only candidates located in Singapore will be considered