Our client is a leading US-based MNC offering a wide range of engineering services targeting the Construction, Marine and Oil & Gas industry.
- Understand the business environment, strategy and people implications
- Oversee the manpower planning, talent management, succession planning and HR business partnering function for Singapore and regional plants.
- Advise business units / leaders on people’s matters
- Identify and develop HR strategies and plans to support the company’s vision, strategy and culture
- Review local HR policies and practices, ensure adoption and implementation of HR best practice.
- Aligned with-in or across business units / functions and deliver HR solutions to meet managers’ and employees’ needs
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations
- Graduate with Solid HR experience, at least 8 years’ of HR experience and in managerial capacity
- Experience as HR generalist or HR Business Partner, with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.