Our client is leading global brand in the hospitality industry operating more than 50 luxury hotels and resorts. A Global Brand and well known employer – it has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its emphasis on Human Capital Development and Innovations.
- Overall in charge of all financial matters for Singapore operations, including taxation, treasury, cashflow, payroll, reporting and audit
- Ensure compliance with group finance policy, corporate strategies and goals
- Ensure an effective and robust financial management system is in place
- Responsible for annual budgets and financial forecasting
- Provide advice to the management team on financial matters and financial soundness of projects.
- Monitor assets held by the company, recommend and implement financial tools & strategies to maximize ROI.
- 5 days’ week, Permanent Position
- Excellent career prospects with good staff benefits
- MNC / Prestigious Employer
You will have the opportunity to work for a well-known brand and leader in the industry, and to work for the best in the industry. Excellent career growth and prospects for selected applicants.
- You should have a CPA / University Degree in Accountancy, and with at least 10 years’ of relevant experience as Finance Manager/Head.
- Possess High Level of integrity
- Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.