Our client is a leading Multinational Corporation in the manufacturing and supply of industrial machinery and transportation equipment.
- Coordinate with manufacturers and production team to ensure delivery of services /products in accordance to customers’ requirements
- Organize service engineers’ work and activities
- Set-up training schedule for customers and/or other end users
- Provide technical support to the Parts department and customers
- Work-out quotations, submit and receive orders from customers
- Control service operational cost
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading employer in the industry, with excellent opportunity for career progression
- Diploma in any Engineering discipline.
- At least 2 years’ of relevant experience in repairs / servicing of industrial cranes.
- Able to travel frequently within short notice
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.