Our client is a Global Employer in the Marine & Offshore and Oil & Gas Sector, with over 30,000 employees worldwide across more than 50 sites.
- Plan, organize, perform and report audit assignments and various other assurance work.
- Review Audit processes and procedures, evaluate risks and assess the effectiveness of controls
- Identify areas of potential business risk and recommend solutions to enhance the control environment
- Conduct Control Self-Assessment roll-out activities
- Work closely with various local / regional business units on the audit process
- Prepare audit reports and present audit findings to management
- Short listed candidates can expect the opportunity to work for a Global Employer with excellent prospects for personal and career development. Due to the size of the organization, global operations and diversity of business, this is an excellent place for horizontal and vertical career progression and development.
- Work Location: Tuas (Company Transport provided / various pick up points)
- Permanent Position
- Basic Pay: Up to S$5,000 per month
- Position Level: Senior Exec / Exec
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance
- At least 3-year of Audit experience required.
- Please email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- This Singapore-Based position is not open to Foreigners
***Open to Serious Jobseekers only / Apply only if you are ready for employment or interested in the position***