Our client is a leading Multi-National Corporation employing more than 10,000 people worldwide across a wide and diverse range of industries in Europe, Asia & Americas. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global presence, reputation, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Part of the Corporate Internal Audit team
- Specialize in IT Audit
- Work with global / local business units and subsidiaries across different sectors on audit procedures
- Responsible for planning and executing IT audit programs, IT audit fieldwork and Operational Audits.
- Assess the controls effectiveness of ITGC and ERP systems, review and testing for compliance with best practices, policies and procedures.
- Propose recommendations to improve any weaknesses in the control environment and system vulnerabilities identified.
- Assist in special reviews, data analytics, CSA programs
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations.
- Permanent Position
- Must have a recognised degree in Accountancy/ Business/ Finance/Computer Science or IT related equivalent.
- CISA and CIA/CPA/CFE/CCSA/CISSP qualifications and technical knowledge of data analytics (e.g. ACL, IDEAS) including scripting preferred.
- Knowledge of large ERP systems, cyber security threats and IT General Controls (e.g. change controls, access controls, IT operations and network security) preferred.
- Willingness to travel on overseas audit assignment when required
- Candidates without Audit experience but relevant IT background may apply (Training provided)
- Possess good attitude and inter-personal skills to work well with people across a diverse background
- Email your CV to: email@example.com
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
This Singapore-Based position is not open to Foreigners