Our client is a Reputable Government Linked Corporation. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global presence, reputation, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development. Due to expansion and growth, they are seeking PROJECT MANAGERS to lead and manage various large scale ERP/IT System projects.
The IT Project Manager plans, monitors and controls information technology projects to ensure that they are successfully implemented in accordance to stated project goals and objectives.
- Plan, organize and integrate cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
- Coordinate the work of other IT professionals, business users and administrative staff to produce a new piece or system of software.
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets; identify resources needed
- Develop schedules and methods for measuring results
- Guide and perform strategic analysis for the project
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion and successful deployment of the system
- Assemble and coordinate project team members; assign individual responsibilities
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
- Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations
- Degree in IT / Computer Science or Equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management (implementation / development of IT systems)
- Proven track record in managing large-scale IT projects from inception to successful deployment
- Good leadership quality and communication/inter-personal skills.
- Good working experience with SAP (MM / FICO) required.
- Corporate / In-house IT Role
- Salary to commensurate with qualification and relevant experience.
- Excellent career prospects
- Email your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
(Note: This Singapore-based position is not open to foreigners)