Our client is a reputable, PRC-based, Listed MNC employing over 50,000 people world-wide. One of the world’s largest employer in the Shipping and Energy industry, it has established itself as an employer of choice due to its global brand name, market presence and emphasis on developing it’s people. The Group is involved in a wide range of businesses including Shipping & Logistics, Trading, Marine and Energy/Oil & Gas.
- Execute HR strategies and plans in line with corporate vision, strategy and culture.
- Function as HR Business Partner to business entities assigned.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions for business entities assigned, including manpower planning, staffing, L&D, HRIS, compensation and benefits.
- Participate in appraisal and review of staff performance, increment and promotions.
- Planning and delivery of training and staff induction programs.
- Handle employee grievances and disciplinary cases.
- Assist in review of HR processes and policies as well as ad hoc HR projects.
- Preferably at least 2 years’ of relevant HR experience in handling full spectrum of HR or business partnering.
- Familiar with Singapore’s Labour law and/or International Labour law.
- Possess professionalism and high level of integrity.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of initiatives, able to work in challenging and fast paced environment.
- Willing to be rotated to work in non-HR field (Operations / Technical) on temporary or rotational basis to develop knowledge in the industry and operations
Permanent position, Location: CBD(SG), Basic salary up to SGD 5,000 per month, new position in aid of expansion
Email CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
This Singapore-based position is not open to Foreigners