Our client is a reputable, PRC-based, Listed Conglomerate employing 100,000 people world-wide. It has established itself as an employer of choice due to its global brand name, market presence and emphasis on developing it’s people. The Group is involved in a wide range of businesses including Shipping & Logistics, Trading and Energy/Oil & Gas.
- Execute HR strategies and plans in line with corporate vision, strategy and culture.
- Function as HR Business Partner to business entities assigned.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions for business entities assigned, including manpower planning, staffing, L&D, HRIS, compensation and benefits.
- Participate in appraisal and review of staff performance, increment and promotions.
- Planning and delivery of training and staff induction programs.
- Handle employee grievances and disciplinary cases.
- Assist in review of HR processes and policies as well as ad hoc HR projects.
- Preferably at least 2 years’ of relevant HR experience in handling full spectrum of HR or business partnering.
- Familiar with Singapore’s Labour law and/or International Labour law.
- Possess professionalism and high level of integrity.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of initiatives, able to work in challenging and fast paced environment.
- Willing to be rotated to work in non-HR field (Operations / Technical) on temporary or rotational basis to develop knowledge in the industry and operations
Permanent position, Location: CBD(SG), Basic salary up to SGD 5,000 per month, new position in aid of expansion
Email CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
This Singapore-based position is not open to Foreigners