Our client is leading employer in the Marine industry, part of a global engineering group employing over 30,000 people world-wide. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ brand name, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
- Work with Owners, Classification and Statutory bodies and vendors during the design stage to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Perform naval architecture calculations such as weight estimations, tonnage calculations, stability analyses for product development
- Prepare documentation for drawing list, material list, equipments specifications, General Arrangement Drawings, production information, weight control information, etc.
- Maintain database of weight data, procedures and methodologies for extrapolating weight estimates of new designs based on weight data
- Perform design evaluations and model testing for relevant marine & offshore and oil & gas projects
- Provide technical support and resolve engineering issues on site when required
You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. You will also have the opportunity to lead a large and growing team for a progressive organization at the forefront of the marine industry.
- Bachelor Degree in Naval Architecture / Ocean Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.