Our client is a Reputable Government Linked Corporation. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to its’ global presence, reputation, drive for innovation as well as its’ emphasis on human capital development.
The incumbent will be responsible for web applications development on Java Web Portal system. He/she will work with Project Managers and Applications Developers to plan, design and develop portlets, plug-ins, hooks and scripts for the Java Web Portal. The position requires him or her to use the full range of web development expertise including:
- JSR-286, as well as the older JSR-168 Portlet development standards, applied specifically to the Java Portal environment
- Java applications development using Eclipse IDE
- Java server applications development incorporating Java Server Pages and Servlets.
- Template languages such as Freemarker and Velocity
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Creating JSON web services in Java
- You shall have the opportunity to work for a world class and leading global brand name that is both innovation-driven and widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis and premium on Human Capital and developing its People. Excellent opportunity for vertical and horizontal career progression due to the diversity and global presence of the Corporation’s operations
- Degree in IT / Computer Science or Equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Java applications development.
- Corporate / In-house IT Role
- Salary to commensurate with qualification and relevant experience.
- Excellent career prospects
- Email your CV directly to: email@example.com
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
Note: Due to interview purpose & employer’s preference, only candidates located in Singapore will be considered
This Singapore-Based position is not open to Foreigners