Our client is a well established employer in the Marine Industry. It has established itself as an Employer of Choice due to the focus on developing it’s people and innovation. Excellent career prospects await those who are short-listed.
- To develop and market the company into a reputable and preferred centre for Superyacht new building and repairs.
- Direct and execute business development and marketing of Superyacht new building, refurbishment and repairs covering:
– Development and implementation
– Strategic partnerships and opportunities
– Developing the marketing strategy
– Overseeing implementation of the marketing
– Promotes the branding
– Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
– Organize and manage activities such Customer Relationship Management events, marketing trip and exhibitions
– Work closely with the project team to meet the objective
– Work closely with the various stakeholders in this field such as brokers, agent, designer and specialist contractors
- Short listed candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in line with relevant experience and job knowledge, the opportunity to work for among the best in the industry and excellent prospects for personal development. Due to the size of the organization, global operations and diversity of business, this is an excellent place for horizontal and vertical career progression and development.
- Preferably with Business development and marketing relating to Superyacht
- Good contacts and knowledge of the Superyacht business
- Permanent Position
- New headcount due to business growth
- Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.