Our Client is a reputable MNC in the Shipping/Logistics industry employing nearly 10,000 people in over 50 countries.
- Responsible for developing logistics business (for OIL & GAS PROJECTS), through effective sales campaigns and strategies to develop new client base both in local and overseas market.
- To develop trade lanes, identify and source for partners/agents (both locally and overseas).
- Prepare tenders and quotations for new clients / new projects.
- Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure fulfillment of client’s needs, including managing of KPI and operational cost, ensure compliance with established commercial agreement and guidelines.
- Conduct market research, ensure competitiveness in pricing and related strategies.
You shall have the opportunity to work for a prestigious Global employer widely regarded as an Employer of Choice due to its strong emphasis on Human Capital Development and Global branding. Due to the company’s global operations and diverse business profile, this is an excellent place to develop careers both vertically and horizontally.
- Permanent / 5 Days Week / Town.
- Salary and position title to commensurate with qualification and relevant experience.
- Salary: Basic Pay + Transport Allowance + Profit Sharing + Performance Bonus.
- You are a dynamic and driven individual with excellent EQ, professionalism, communication and inter-personal skill.
- You have good working experience in Logistics Industry performing a Business Development (Hunter) role.
- You are resourceful and possess the right professional contacts/knowledge in identifying business opportunity to grow the organization’s business for Oil & Gas Logistics Projects.
- Email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a recent photo, expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your CV.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Note: This Singapore-based position is not open to foreigners